Dear Valued Customer;
Barring conditions beyond our control – we are back to normal routing and scheduled service starting today, Friday July 28th for:
- Williams Lake– Pick up (ex: Vancouver) Monday – Friday for next day delivery
- 100 Mile House – Pick up (ex: Vancouver) Monday – Friday for next day delivery
- Cache Creek – Pick up (ex: Vancouver) Monday – Friday for next day delivery
- Quesnel– Pick up (ex: Vancouver) Monday – Friday for next day delivery
- Prince George and all points north and west
Please note the following:
- Our Williams Lake branch and staff are expected to return to the operation today for deliveries starting as early as Saturday, however there is some uncertainty until we have a full details from the branch. We expect to be fully operational early next week in the Cariboo region.
- Highway 20 west of Williams Lake is still closed. If you have questions to smaller towns in this region, please contact customer service at 1-877-972-5275.
- For perishable shipments sent prior to Monday July 31 we accept no liability for claims for conditions that are beyond our control; such as road re-closure or customers not being able to accept freight.
- As regular routing will be in effect starting today, and/all surcharges for extra mileage for northern shipments and/or charter services will no longer be in effect.
- Conditions are subject to change with no notice given the situation
We thank you for your ongoing support.