Clark Freightways is one of the largest and best-in-class LTL carriers in BC.
There, we said it.
It may be a bold statement to make, but it’s who we are in a nutshell, and with over 55 years of service and growth there’s little we haven’t learned and few problems we haven’t solved.
We grew up here in BC, and today our company consists of dedicated refrigerated fleets; general freight and other transportation divisions; a strategic network of 25 distribution facilities directly serving over 600 communities across the province; and advanced technology that ensures unparalleled efficiency of transport.
Most importantly of all, we have a skillful team of drivers, dispatchers, service people and other professionals – the best in the business, in our opinion.
After all those decades, we’re also still family-owned. That means we answer to you, not a group of shareholders, which allows us to remain nimble and responsive to your needs.
Thanks to these elements, we’ve developed long-standing relationships with some of the most respected companies in BC, many of which have been with us for over 25 years. Our customers typically praise us for our seamless and reliable service, our responsiveness, and our attention to detail – and frankly, we take great pride in these compliments.
With 55-plus years of experience under our belt, we appreciate that listening to you and determining your needs is one of the most important facets of the transportation process; fulfilling them is the other.
We also provide:
- A strategic network of service centers for efficient and reliable distribution of goods
- Overnight service (including Saturdays) to most BC communities
- Reliable on-time pickup and delivery, and affordable pricing
- Multi-temperature storage
- Over 200 trailers, and a P&D fleet equipped with GPS dispatching and wireless hand-held computers for real-time shipment and delivery details
- Direct-to-store-deliveries and other customized LTL and TL distribution solutions
- Customer-friendly web services to increase your productivity, reduce costs and meet your communication requirements